Welcome to Vegetrim!
- Do you want to know how to stay motivated and keep off the weight once you’ve lost it?
- Are you sick of losing weight, just to put it straight back on when stress or lack of motivation strikes?
- Do you struggle to find time to research healthy eating tips and appropriate exercise?
- Are you tired of the yo-yo diet routine, going from one restrictive ‘diet’ to another?
- Do you have a low metabolism, or find it difficult to exercise regularly?
Welcome to Vegetrim, where you’ll find plenty of plant-based diet and lifestyle tips to help you lose weight and feel great!
At Vegetrim, we don’t believe in losing weight and being healthy on a restrictive, calorie-controlled diet. We practise and promote a healthy plant-based diet based on the healthiest of whole-foods, such as vegetables, fruit, beans, legumes and whole grains. These foods are naturally high in fibre and nutrients, and low in fat, sugar and salt – just the way nature intended them! If you eat plenty of vitamin-rich, fibre-filled low-energy foods such as these, you’ll increase your metabolism and lose (and keep off) weight the natural way – without needing to take expensive supplements or cutting out whole food groups.
Our information is based on best available research and advice from world-renowned doctors, researchers and dietitians that specialise in the health benefits of a whole-foods plant-based diet. We do the research and fact-finding from a range of books, publications and websites so you don’t have to!
If you want to find out how you can enjoy the lasting weight-loss and health benefits from adopting a plant-based diet please subscribe to our weekly newsletter, go to our Facebook Page, find us on Twitter, or Google+ , and listen to our Podcast on iTunes! Or, just drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’d love to hear from you!